…roasted vegetables are great and if you make loads it can feed you for days. The beauty is that you can eat it in different ways each day hence it won’t get boring.
Pop oven on – 200 degrees C
- Red onion
- Garlic – lots
- Beet root
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Mix all the chopped vegetables up in 1cm cubes (approx) with the oil, herbs and spices and put in the oven.
After 15 min in the oven at 200 degrees C I added:
- Cherry tomatoes from my mother in laws garden, as I ate most of them whilst cooking I only added a few.
Cook for a further 15-20 min checking that the vegetables are cooked.
Now how to eat it:
- Today with roast pork and apple sauce
- Tomorrow over zucchini/couchette pasta warmed with crumbled feta through it
- The next day mixed with quinoa
- Last day blitzed with some water and bouillon for soup
Very tasty, vegetarian and so easy! Mr M and j have just been for lunch at a very nice place in middle England. The joys of having s brilliant grandma!